miércoles, 11 de abril de 2018

Where I'd like to go

If I would have the opportunity to travel anywhere, I would always choose Italy, and not only for it's cultural history, but also for it's atmosphere, tourist places and it's gastronomy. I personally think that it's a beautiful country, recommended to go with family or friends.

All I really know about Italy it's and ancient country. Full of culture in each corner. In addition to an attractive language. It's been very important in everything related to sculpture, painting, music (especially opera), architecture and literature. Gastronomy it's also an important thing because it's dishes are very well known around the world.

Trevi Fountain

If I would go there, the first thing I'll do would be to walk the streets, just to know the beauty of the atmosphere. And then, I would like to go to every famous monument, like the Coliseum, Trevi Fountain, St Mark's Basilica, Tower of Pisa or Milan Cathedral. 


Naples
If I had the opportunity, I would love to live and work, settle in there, but I'm satisfied just by visiting it!

9 comentarios:

English Language Challenges

Since I was a child I liked English, and I always tried to learn it as much as I could. When I was 12 years old I started to get interested ...