miércoles, 2 de mayo de 2018

Music in my life

Music is one of the most important things in my life. I listen music everyday. In the mornings when I go to college, in the afternoons when I go back to my home, when I'm studying, when I'm in the shower. Simply, all day, everyday.

My musical tates are varied. From clasic music to clasic rock, including romantic balads, pop and much more! But if I have to choose just only one kind of music it would be rock, many types of rock.




My favorite bands of this kind of music are Guns n Roses, Aerosmith, The Doors, Metallica, Queen. I also like Lenny Kravitz, and other styles like Reik, Camila, Miguel Bosé, Ricky Martin, many artist. I'm very scattered in this sense! I'm a huge fan of the sound of the piano. I think it's relaxing. But I also enjoy the sound of the guitar, and the chello, the drums, and all the orchestral instruments. I think all the instruments sounds are magnificent.



When I was younger I liked music like Mazapán, and I used to hear everyday Mozart, because my mom put it for my baby little sister, and I never got bored. Anyway I still enjoy the both two.

I always remember the music of one of my favorites movies: The clockwork orange. All the music in the film is clasic music, especially Beethoven, because the protagonist (Alex) liked him. Or the music of Black Swan, all the soundtrack is the Tchaikovsky Swan Lake. And I'm completely in love with the soundtrack of the Disney movies, like Moana, Frozen, Tangled, Hercules. All the movies!


I'm convinced that music is very important thing in the life of people. It's something that give us joy.

I can't live without music.



7 comentarios:

  1. i really like it, i like guns and roses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. when i was a child i used to listen mazapan too!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also love Lenny Kravitz, you have a great taste of music

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Camila,
    Nice to know you enjoy music. You might like to listen to EPICA, a band that plays symphonic metal (The phantom of Agony...).
    East-to-read, well-structured blog.I enjoyed reading your post.
    See you,

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

Since I was a child I liked English, and I always tried to learn it as much as I could. When I was 12 years old I started to get interested ...