miércoles, 8 de agosto de 2018

Changes to my study program


Personally, being a first year student, I don't question much the changes that the career program should suffer. In fact, he had never asked me until today.


Resultado de imagen para ingenieria en alimentosFood Engineering is a career oriented to the chemical sciences and 11 semesters of duration, being the first two years common subjects are carried out with all the faculty careers, and from the third year onwards the specialized subjects begin. I think that having two years of "basic" subjects is a good way to introduce yourself to the world of the university. And I do not really understand much about exactly what specialized subjects are about.

Many times I have thought that the duration of the career is not very long, but it is not short either, although I think it has the duration it has because we must approve the necessary subjects so that tomorrow we can face the world of work.

On the infrastructure of the faculty, I think It could be better, maybe a little more technological. But I think the laboratories (or at least those that I have been in) are in good conditions and have the necessary aertifacts to do the classes.


I think that the teaching methods vary according to the teacher, although almost all the sujects have in common that hour of cathedra and seminars are held, which are a good instance to solve doubs that the teacher has not been able to clarify
Resultado de imagen para ingenieria en alimentos
Regarding the use of technology, I think it is something deficient, at least in the short time that I have. The fact that he is studying basic branches does not allow us to use technology totally related to food engineering.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

English Language Challenges

Since I was a child I liked English, and I always tried to learn it as much as I could. When I was 12 years old I started to get interested ...