miércoles, 9 de mayo de 2018

My future job

I think that my future job it will be something related to the career I'm studying, Food Engineering. The food engineer can develop in different areas like Production or Development Engineer, Quality Assurance Manager, Production and Operations Manager in the different industries, or concieve and design food products and processes, or free practice of the profession by creating their own companies, and much more.


I would like to dedicate myself in the design of food and products, because it's a good way to help society, imporving the quality of the food that is consumed. I imagine it inside a laboratory, always working to get better products.

About the salary a food engineer at the fourth year of graduation is 1737-1895 USD or 1.100.000-1.200.000 CLP, graduated from Universidad de Chile.

I love to travel, know new places, change air, so I'd love to travel in my job. Like travelling to other countries or towns to conferences or develops new techniques for design food.


I hope when I finish my career, I can specialize doing a postgraduate, magister, doctorate, or anything related to engineering, I still don’t know what but I know that I want to it! I want to be more cultures and special person in my área.

I think it’s very important study something that you like, something that you’ll enjoy when you’ll be working, because it’s something that will be with you the rest of your life.







1 comentario:

  1. I hope you can work and travel around the world!! I wish you the best of lucks!!

    ResponderEliminar

English Language Challenges

Since I was a child I liked English, and I always tried to learn it as much as I could. When I was 12 years old I started to get interested ...